With a substantial stretch zone on the lumbar, the Eclipse Distortion “Code” Pant is exceptionally agile coupled with a lightweight EVA back support region to stop any irritation from your pack we can assure a more comfortable playing experience and unparalleled on-field performance. The highly durable padded knee sections also benefit from our seamless Cellular EVA padding, finished with a tough Kevlar style fabric to take the extreme frictions and impacts from sliding and diving on to the most unforgiving surfaces.
|Waist||71-81cm (28-32″)||76-84cm (30-33″)||81-91cm (32-36″)||91-102cm (36-40″)||104-114cm (41-45″)||117-127cm (46-50″)|
|Inside Leg||71cm (28″)||79cm (31″)||83cm (32.7″)||86cm (34″)||89cm (35″)||89cm (35″)|
|Leg Length||100cm (39.4″)||107cm (42.1″)||112cm (44.1″)||117cm (46″)||119cm (46.7″)||119cm (46.7″)|
- Adjustable velcro waist straps for the perfect fit
- Lumbar venting system for improved heat transfer
- Super-V elastic crotch for increased comfort and flexibility
- Mesh venting to improve air flow and heat transfer
- Removable knee and hip padding and a padded crotch made with cellular formed EVA
- EVA lumbar support
- x2 integrated swab leg pockets
- Ankle accessory zip pocket
- Elastic pocket tethers for attaching keys, ID cards etc.
- Velcro secured ankle closures
- Internal belt loop system
- 4-Way key stretch zones